11/12/2013

In My House Up-Date Arowana Tank (November, 2013)

11.Nov.2013
I shall up-date in my house lower tank as following.

My big female and golden head blue base today.
I post following picture, cause could not be understand differential size of
my big female arowana, may be.
The upper one is golden head blue base and lower one is 63cm "Premium high gold Cross back" Quan Hu
according to certificate paper, but it's i think only "High Back Golden" arowana by "Quan Hu".


This is Video Clip  of lower tank.
It's not so beautiful arowana compare to upper tank.
Please enjoy the video.
The contents of Arowana are around 35cm Super Red, 45cm Cross Back Golden
and 63cm Female High Back Golden....Sorry, not so beautiful my lower tank fishes.


Thank you & Best regards.
I shall be up-date upper tank tomorrow. 
(It's very different community arowana tank and very beautiful fishes there .) 

Thank you & Good Night!!

No comments: