4/07/2016

JPD (Japan Pet Design) Products Philippines

7th.April.2016
JAPAN PET DESIGN (JPD) Products had Arrived to Philippines!

Waiting for long time this products from last year...
Here Genuine Japanese Aqua products are very rare.

This is for KOI Products.
For medication KOI Food use FUJIZAKURA. (I use for this Arowana feeders)


AND THIS IS AROWANA STICKS!!
Last year I had try to feed OF ARG-1, but nothing to eat my all of Arowana.
Cause I feed them almost live feeder only.

But this pelets is wonderful!
Please see bellow Video Clip, feed AROWANA STICKS for young Arowana.

I understand cause Mr.Lee Ah See using this food...


Better using this from young Arowana, I also try to feed 4~5yrs old
Arowana, but they don't take it....


Thank you watching my post.
Will see you soon!


 

No comments: