2/18/2014

How do you feel this kind of Cross Back Golden Arowana (Dark Color X-B)?

13,Nov.2016
Up-date dark color Cross Back Golden Arowana.

Actually i had get this Cross Back Arowana after post Video Clip 
in Feb.2014.


This Fish Video Clip also could find in Henki Red Growth Record also. 

Picture this morning without sun light.


















 Picture with Sun Light in this afternoon.
 
The size of this fish around 18" (45cm) and under sunshine most beautiful 
Traditional Cross Back Golden Arowana today in my house.

Please see the Video Clip this afternoon with Henki Red & TNT Red.
 
Thank you!




17,Feb.2014

How do you feel this cross back golden arowana?

I had find my favorite type of arowana today.
How do you feel this dark color Arowana?


I feel it's very rare and i would like to pick it....but, no more enough space
in my aquarium.
It's from "Global" farm, please gazing this farm continue.

Thank you & Good night!

No comments: